This is a collection of utilities that some users of python-requests might need but do not belong in requests proper. The library is actively maintained by members of the requests core development team, and so reflects the functionality most requested by users of the requests library.
To get an overview of what the library contains, consult the user documentation.
- Transport Adapters
- Deprecated Requests Utilities
- Utilities for Downloading Streaming Responses
- Utilities for Dumping Information About Responses
- Utilities for Enhanced Form-Data Serialization
- Custom Toolbelt Exceptions
- Using requests with Threading
- Uploading Data
- User-Agent Constructor